Matugga Distillery Tour & Tasting
Book onto the Matugga Rum Distillery Tour & Tasting
- £ 20.00 per person
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Enjoy a guided tour of our artisanal rum distillery in Livingston with Paul, head distiller and founder.
- Learn about our production process and unique rum-making craft using our hard-working copper stills.
- Taste our award-winning range of spiced and cask-aged golden rums.
- Enjoy a selection of our delicious craft cocktails.
- The tour price includes a 10% discount on purchases from our on-site store.
- Please view the available dates below.
- This is an industrial environment, and all tours are strictly for Over 18s only.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your tour start time.
- The distillery is located within Brucefield Industrial Estate, Livingston - a short taxi ride from Livingston South or Livingston North train station. Full directions will be emailed to attendees.
- For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In light of the current situation, we have taken the decision to postpone our upcoming distillery tours to ensure that we protect the health, safety and well-being of our team and customers in line with the government advice on social distancing. If you have already made a tour booking, we'll be contacting you directly to offer you the opportunity to re-book onto a summer tour.
Double click on above image to view full picture